1. What is the best way to schedule the appointments I want to get?
- Since March 5th, the buyer profiles have been posted on the RVC site. This is a great resource to research and create your buyer target list.
- Appointment scheduling is open until March 30th. Get in early and request appointments with your target buyers. Tip – Sellers and Buyers who request each other are considered “perfect match” and these type of appointment requests are usually scheduled +90% of the time.
2. What should be my priority as a new seller?
- Optimize your time, make sure to review and follow the Key Dates and Event Schedule as posted on the website and RVC News.
3. How do I make my product stand out in an 11-minute meeting?
- Prepare for your meeting by researching and matching the buyer’s interest to your products unique selling proposition.