1. What is the best way to schedule the appointments I want to get?
- Since March 5th, the seller profiles have been posted on the RVC site. This is a great resource to create your seller target list.
- Appointment scheduling is open until March 30th. Get in early and request appointments with your target sellers, keep your schedule flexible to accommodate the seller’s busy schedules.
2. What should be my priority as a new buyer?
- Optimize your time, make sure to review and follow the Key Dates and Event Schedule as posted on the website and RVC News.
3. How do I make the most out of an 11-minute meeting?
- Prepare for your meeting by researching and matching your interest with what the seller’s products to your interests.
- Open the meeting by letting the seller know what you are looking or what your clients are interested in.