Be part of the action on generating business and connections with Canada’s tourism industry partners. This year, RVC schedule and the marketplace floor have been enhanced by content, format and experiences that will engage you and showcase Canada’s best.
For the 43rd edition of RVC, we will be going to Halifax, Nova Scotia and diving into all Nova Scotia has to offer from gourmet food, rich and historic culture, memorable sights and amazing people. The event starts with a Welcome to Canada Reception at the Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21 on the evening of Sunday, May 13th and ends after the 6th round of appointments on Wednesday, May 16th.
At RVC, we strive to facilitate connections and create long-lasting business relationships by providing focused engagement for the 1800+ attending buyer and seller delegates. Highlights this year include:
- Return to Halifax following a 16-year absence. RVC will be the first marketplace to use the newly opened Halifax Convention Centre
- An expanded and enhanced Marketplace floor that spans 2 levels: Western Canada Marketplace and Eastern Canada Marketplace
- Introduction of the PMO Experience Suites, an immersive opportunity to showcase and discover; Manitoba, Saskatchewan, North West Territories , Yukon, and Nunavut
- One-on-one appointments are now 11 minutes in length with 5 minutes transition time between appointments
- A mobile app to schedule appointments
- Tips to succeed at RVC based on advice from tourism leaders
- An opportunity to celebrate Canadian culture through the stories and the diversity that defines us
- A chance to get additional social media exposure by joining our online trivia
- An insider’s perspective on what to do, see and experience in Halifax, directly from the host city Destination Halifax
As we count down to the opening date of RVC 2018, the team behind RVCNews will reach out to you bi-weekly, aiming to inform and empower you to succeed at RVC.