Note that registration to attend Rendez-Vous Canada is by invitation only. For registration inquiries, please contact the Rendez-vous Canada Project Office.
Who is eligible to attend as a Buyer?
Qualified Buyers of Canadian travel products and services are eligible to register for RVC by invitation only. Buyers are invited on the basis of recommendations made by the Destination Canada, industry representatives, Sellers participating in Rendez-vous Canada and by Canadian municipal and provincial/territorial tourism officers.
The RVC Project Office will send invitations by email to qualified and approved Buyers starting in December 2016, along with login codes for registration under My RVC login.
What are the fees to participate as a Buyer and what is included?
$995 CDN plus GST– Buyer with accommodation (up to 5 nights)
$550 CDN plus GST – Buyer without accommodation
The Buyer registration fee includes:
- Opportunity to pre-schedule up to 68 appointments with Sellers;
- Round trip airport / hotel transfers in Calgary;
- Local city tour(s);
- Opportunity to participate in familiarization tours (small fee may apply);
- Ground transportation between assigned hotel and official function venues;
- All social functions and meals which are part of the official RVC program;
- Year-long company listing on RVC website and online access to RVC sellers.
In addition to the above, you have the option to register WITH ACCOMMODATION. This option includes:
- RVC Project Office will arrange your hotel accommodation (room and tax only) at your assigned delegation hotel. Please note, the nights paid for by RVC are May 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12, 2017. A maximum of 5 nights will be paid by RVC.
I’ve received an invitation by email to register, how do I proceed next?
You need to create a profile and login to My RVC. The following guide will walk you through the registration steps
How does the appointments process works?
You’ll find more information on scheduling appointments and the appointments process under the Appointments section.
Buyers Cancellation Policy
All cancellation requests must be in writing and submitted to the Rendez-vous Canada Project office by fax or email.
Cancellations received by March 3, 2017 will be refunded minus a cancellation fee of $95. Cancellations received after March 3, 2017 are subject to full registration fees.